As this academic year closes, I am very proud of our success!! Haley pulled off all As (from external evaluators). I am most proud that I didn't even check her grades but TWICE this year. We/I am really trying to avoid getting "caught up" in worrying about doing work (and educating) for grades rather than for LEARNING. But, it's appropriate to log-in at the end of the semesters to check and see how we are faring.
+Final+Marks.jpg)
Ian and Hana also did well. They don't have grades...not really. But through-out the year I've exchanged plenty of emails inquiring about their progress. This upcoming year, we plan to switch Hana to another Hybrid school that is better suited for her gymnastics. I really do love how flexible the homeschooling (hybrid) has proven to be - allowing us to really tailor and create the curriculum (with SUPPORT) that we need to be successful as a homeschooling family. And, honestly, the days they are with instructors are very useful times for us (parents) to get some things done.
What an enlightening experience this has all been. And we are ALL so happy that we found success.