After weeks of investigating our options...
...and after articulating exactly what I was looking for....
I think I found a nearby Hybrid School where the children go to school 2 days/week, and 3 days/week they are home-schooled. This will allow Taylored Curriculum to really have time to work. It doesn't involve moving. It's very affordable for us, and by working just a few 'extra' shifts per month, we can cover the cost.
-- side-note --
I am *very* cognizant of over-working - and the multitude of negative experiences and unintended consequences that arise when we fall into that "I'll just work a little bit more, so we'll have a little bit more money" TRAP. I have had colleagues who have committed suicide because they jump onto that hamster wheel of work-money-work-money...that they fail to develop any other aspect of their lives...their relationships fall apart...and their own mental and physical health decline...
...just so they can make "more money."
I decided long ago, I will work what's comfortable for the family. If I'm gone too often (for too long) our family relationship suffers. Mommy....is kind of a big deal. And things are better when I'm present.
Anyway, since this school "only" requires a few "extra" days of work a year (and the benefit of working thereby making the money outweigh the drawbacks to the children) I'm willing to consider it. But only to make things "better" for the family.
-- side-note end --
So I've sent an email inquiry, spoke with the hubby about the possiblity. Although he's not quite seeing the 'vision' of the part-time school just yet, if it's the "best" choice for our babies...he'll be on board.